As the preferred freight forwarder for companies across Australia and around the world, you can rely on Personalised Freight Solutions having the end-to-end capabilities and networks to transport your goods using sea freight.
Our team of specialists have flexibility on the level of service that’s needed, from the transport of your product to customs clearance / tariff classification and also coordinating pick-ups and deliveries. We’ve built this reputation based on our values of being; honest, consistent, reliable and personalised across thousands of successful freight journeys – which means, whether this is your first time importing or exporting, or as a seasoned professional, we’re able to cater a personalised service at competitive pricing.
Why Personalised Freight Solutions?
|We’re dedicated and focused on listening to the needs of our clients.||What we say and share with our clients can be relied upon to be both factually accurate and also relevant to their needs.||The manner in which we communicate across our organisation is to achieve the same consistency so that our clients are always in the know.||Our service is offered with integrity. Becoming the trusted and preferred freight forwarder.|
Find the right Sea Freight Service for you
Import & Export Services: Our specialist team works with you for a reliable transport of your products to ensure that import conditions are met and applied, from being prepared prior to the shipment to clearance and inspection – your service is personalised to you and your needs, while adhering to industry standards and regulations for sea freight containers.
Less than Container Load (LCL): Cargo travelling which does not require the entire shipping container – enabling the shipment to be consolidated. Using this method of transport, you only pay for the volume (no flat fee) which also allows for flexibility on the quantity of items that you’re shipping.
Full Container Load (FCL): A shipping method where the products being transported travel in one shipment or in part of a shipment – using this method does not require the entire container to be filled.
Roll on/Roll off (RORO): Used for transporting vehicles (cars, boats and light aircrafts) either by driving them directly onto the ship or they are loaded onto a pallet and moved to the ships hold.
Lift on/ Lift off (LOLO) Breakbulk: Vessels which have on-board cranes which used to load and unload cargo off the ship.
Our International Sea Trade Routes
Personalised Freight Solutions are fully licensed and credited to be able to arrive and dispatch from all of Australia’s ports – additionally, below are some of our most requested international trade routes from new customers – note these aren’t the only trade routes around the world we service.
- Shipping from China to Australia
- Shipping from USA to Australia
- Shipping from Vietnam to Australia
- Shipping from New Zealand to Australia
- Shipping from the Pacific Islands to Australia
- Shipping from UK and Europe to Australia
- Shipping from India to Australia
- Shipping from Canada to Australia
- Shipping from Japan to Australia
If you would like to see the full comprehensive list, please speak to our specialist team today on (07) 3207 9537.
Types of Sea Freight
- Loose cartons
Do You Have Sea Freight Insurance?
The safe arrival of your cargo is the most important thing to us – don’t be caught off guard and ensure you have the right insurance cover. We’re partnered with Coverfreight, which is our preferred cargo insurance provider for comprehensive cargo cover – this policy extends to all types of freight travel including sea, air, road, rail and post.
Get an instant quote online here or speak to our specialist team today on: (07) 3207 9537.
Sea freight shipping services include:
- Less than Container Load (LCL): is used where the goods being transported won’t fill the entire container and share the remaining space with items belonging to different people/ businesses.
- Full Container Load (FCL): refers to the company and/ or person transporting the items within the entire container, only belonging to them. The containers have standardized dimensions. They can be loaded and unloaded, stacked, transported efficiently over long distances, and transferred from one mode of transport to another—container ships, rail transport flatcars, and semi-trailer trucks—without being opened.
- Roll on/Roll off (RORO): Vessels designed to carry wheeled cargo, such as cars, trucks, semi-trailer trucks, trailers, and railroad cars, that are driven on and off the ship on their own wheels or using a platform vehicle, such as a self-propelled modular transporter. This is in contrast to lift-on/lift-off (LOLO) vessels, which use a crane to load and unload cargo.
- Breakbulk (LOLO): also referred to as “lift on/ lift off”, Break bulk cargo or general cargo are goods that must be loaded individually, and not in shipping containers nor in bulk as with oil or grain. Break bulk cargo is transported in bags, boxes, crates, drums, pallets or barrels. The cargo is brought to the quay next to the ship and then each individual item is lifted on board separately.